Shea Intense Repair Conditioner 8.4 FL OZ
Give dry to very dry and breakage-prone hair some serious love with our best ever Shea Intense Repair Conditioner. Now registered by The Vegan Society and made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, including handcrafted Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana, our nutty-smelling conditioner helps strengthen hair and reduces breakage.* And even replenishes dry locks with moisture so they feel healthier, intensely nourished and more manageable.* Made with Vegan Silk Protein, use our buttery conditioner as part of our 3-step Shea routine to help repair hair from the inside out.* Our conditioner also comes in bottles made with 100% recycled plastic, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic collected off the streets of Bengaluru, India, so it does good for your do and your planet
- Achieved when used as a full routine of shampoo, conditioner and hair mask. Visibly repairs hair. **Lid not made with recycled plastic. ● Intensely nourishing conditioner ● Perfect for dry to very dry hair prone to breakage ● Help repair and replenish hair with moisture* ● Help strengthen hair and reduces breakage* ● Leave hair feeling healthier and more manageable* ● Made with 96% ingredients of natural origin ● Registered by The Vegan Society
1. Apply a walnut sized dollop of conditioner on damp, cleansed hair.
2. Work from root to tip, focusing on the ends.
3. Leave for a minute or two.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Once a week, follow with our Shea Intense Repair Hair Mask.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum
Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
Propanediol, Parfum/Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linalool, sr-Spider Polypeptide-1, Coumarin, 1,2-
Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5.