Ginger Scalp Care Conditioner 13.5 FL OZ
Say ‘see ya!’ to dry scalps and weak hair and ‘hello!’ to tresses that feel seriously swishable with our more powerful than ever Ginger Scalp Care Conditioner. Now registered by The Vegan Society and made with 97% ingredients of natural origin, including ginger essential oil, birch bark and white willow bark extracts and Community Fair Trade organic aloe vera from Mexico, our conditioner helps soothe dry scalps and leaves weak hair feeling stronger, softer and more resilient.* Made with Vegan Silk Protein, use this pleasantly gingery-scented stuff as part of our 3-step Ginger routine to help repair hair from the inside out and leave dry scalps feeling nourished, happier and healthier.* Our conditioner also comes in bottles made with 100% recycled plastic, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic collected off the streets of Bengaluru, India, so it does good for your do and your planet
- Achieved when used as a full routine of shampoo, conditioner and serum. Visibly repairs hair. **Lid not made with recycled plastic. ● Scalp care conditioner ● Perfect for dry scalps and weak hair ● Leave dry scalps feeling soothed* ● Leave hair feeling stronger, softer and more resilient* ● Made with 97% ingredients of natural origin ● Registered by The Vegan Society
1. Apply a walnut sized dollop of conditioner on damp, cleansed hair.
2. Work from root to tip, massaging into scalp and hair until completely covered.
3. Leave in for a minute or two.
4. Rinse thoroughly and follow with our Ginger Scalp Serum.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
Panthenol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Salix Alba Bark Extract/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Powder, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale (Ginger)
Root Oil, sr-Spider Polypeptide-1, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.