Satsuma Body Butter 6.75 OZ
Love and nourish that body like never before with our best ever Satsuma Body Butter. Now made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, including satsuma oil, handcrafted Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana and Community Fair Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua, our body moisturiser leaves your skin feeling softer, smoother and nourished with 96hr moisture. It even gives you a natural-looking glow. This super creamy Body Butter now comes in recyclable packaging* made with an aluminium lid and 100% recycled plastic tub, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic from India. This means you can love your planet every time you love that beautiful body. Slather on our non-sticky, non-greasy moisturiser sparingly or generously. Seriously. Loving yourself never felt this good. *Where local facilities allow.
- • Body moisturiser • Perfect for normal skin • Nourish and protect skin with 96hr moisture • Smell zesty • Made with 96% ingredients of natural origin • Registered by The Vegan Society • Dermatologically tested
1. Towel dry after exfoliating and cleansing.
2. Scoop out a dollop of Body Butter.
3. Slather over skin sparingly or generously.
4. Give dry-prone nooks and crannies like knees, elbows and feet some extra TLC.
5. Give it a few minutes to sink into skin before getting dressed.
6. Feel nourished, smoothed and softened.
7. Love and nourish your skin once a day.
Discover our full Satsuma body care collection.
B01106 1 INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl
Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Helianthus Annuus
Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol,
Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Sodium
Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Citrus Unshiu Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Citral, Linalool,